25 Valentine’s Day Cards That Don’t Suck
Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?
I do. February 14.
Which means you have two and a half days to get your shiz together and make an effort in the key of love. Quick, bust out the heart-shaped cookie cutter!
Then again, maybe you’re not the Valentine’s type… who is, really? It’s all so #cutecouple #loveyoubae #vomit.
Hallmark has a lot to answer for.
However… I am generally of the opinion that ignoring it completely is all a bit romantically grinchy. So here are 25 cards for your lover (or dude you want to convince to be your lover) that don’t completely suck. Think of them as anti-Valentine’s cards.
There’s a little somethin’-somethin’ for everyone – from the biology geek to the meat head to the sci-fi fan to the not-quite-your-BF-yet broseph.
Which one will you choose?
(Hint: I might have saved the best till last.)
Let’s get started…
1. For… well, the guy you want to bone.
2. For the guy who knows he’s batting out of his league.
3. For the guy that maligns your 50 Shades addiction.
4. For the guy you know won’t be offended.
5. For the pretty boy.
6. For the emoji lover.
7. For the realist.
8. For the tech geek.
9. For the guy you like to molest in his sleep.
10. For the scientist.
11. For the blokey bloke.
12. For the Star Wars fan.
13. For the on-again, off-again guy.
14. For the music aficionado.
15. For the grumpy dude.
16. For the isn’t quite your BF yet but you don’t want to totally ignore the potential guy.
17. For the married guy.
18. For the animal lover.
19. For the guy that loves pizza more than his mother.
20. For the guy you’re still having epic sexy times with.
21. For the guy who hasn’t said the L-word yet.
22. For the handy man.
23. For the proliferator of big words.
24. For your single pal.
25. For everyone, everywhere.
Get all the links over on the Pinterest board.